Southbury Bedroom Collection
About this Collection
Casual European country homes are the inspiration for Southbury. Working with different textures and finishes create a look and feel of old world treasures. Design inspirations include architectural elements such as fluted posts, picture frame moldings, subtle shapes and tapered legs. The final touch of the case is the beautiful dropring hardware. To achieve a time worn look, we use Wirebrushed Oak veneers finished with a glaze over antiqued chipped paint. Bedroom features include: soft close drawer guides, a flip down pullout drawer for component storage and a lingerie chest with hidden storage. Southbury offers flexible dining room pieces that can fit into many areas, such as the 50” round table that will seat 4-8 people comfortably. A graceful dining chair with beautiful turned and fluted legs with a scroll back and an upholstered seat adds comfort and style to any home decor.
- Panel Bed Headboard 6/0-6/6 W79-1/2 D2-3/4 H62
- Panel Bed Footboard with Slat Pack 6/0-6/6 W79-1/2 D3-11/16 H26
- Bolt on Rails 5/0-6/6 W82 D2 H6
- Also Available in Queen Size
- Dimensions: Panel Bed 6/6 W79-1/2 D88-7/16 H62
- Seven drawers, hand holds in back of case, bottom two drawers are cedar lined, brown jewelry insert ships in top right drawer, insert is interchangeable with any top drawer, adjustable levelers, center foot.
- Dimensions: W64 D19 H37
- Beveled mirror; mirror supports and hangers
- Dimensions: W48 D1-5/8 H38
- Five drawers, hand holds in back of case, bottom drawer is cedar lined, adjustable levelers
- Dimensions: W40 D19 H54
- Three drawers, hand holds in back of case, recessed area in back with outlet plug, adjustable levelers
- Dimensions: W28 D17 H29
Wirebrushed Oak Veneers with a Parchment Finish
Wirebrushed Oak veneers featuring white parchment finish with glaze and antique chipped paint along with contrasting fossil-colored wood tone tops and soft close drawer guides.
Care & Cleaning
Care of fine finishes: Southbury finishes are naturally resistant to minor everyday hazards and accidents; however, some precautions are necessary to maintain the beauty of your wood furniture.
- Dust with a soft clean cloth slightly moistened with water, and then dry completely with another clean cloth. Always rub in the direction of the wood grain.
- Avoid hot dishes, moisture and harsh solvents such as nail polish and alcohol.
- Do not place beverages directly on furniture.
- Use pads beneath accessories when writing or eating.
- Remove spills and smudges immediately.
- Pliable materials should not be left on a wood surface; they can damage the finish.
- Furniture should not be placed near heat, windows, or in direct sunlight