Santa Barbara Dining Collection
About this Collection
With its attention to detail and artistry, Santa Barbara is a traditional furniture collection offering classic forms complemented by lighter and brighter finishes and materials. The Sandstone finish on oak veneers and the Textured Cameo finish on faux stone serve as examples of the fresher color palette, while the Vintage Nickel finish on metal and hardware sets off the pieces without overwhelming. The design details are many, but the true potential of this laid-back California collection is found in just how livable it is.
Refined and reasonably scaled, Santa Barbara offers a fresh perspective on traditional furniture design. With this furniture collection, you’ll find updated designs and materials inspired by California’s laid-back vibe and unique sense of style.
Santa Barbara’s clean forms are one of its distinctive features. Yet, unique details include: a hexagonal pattern in cast faux stone, faux leather wrapped pieces, diamond motifs, overlay moldings, intersecting veneer patterns, and more.
The group’s accents abound. A faux stone material, creamy performance fabric and light travertine offer a neutral color palette, while tinted stainless steel in Vintage Nickel, rustic nailheads and hand-antiqued mirror are dramatic touches.
The Vintage Nickel finish tinted for an aged look reemerges on the collection’s hardware, which comes in the form of hexagonal pulls on leather, modified ring pulls, tab pulls and a square faceted metal cap featured on the sides of a bench.
Wood & Finish
Oak veneers have been wire-brushed and cerused, which gives them subtle texture and lighter strokes of color in the grain. The handsome tan Sandstone finish is a perfect complement to the Textured Cameo on cast pieces. A Vintage Nickel finish, found on metal, and a rich travertine round out the collection’s unique materials mix.
Santa Barbara’s fresh color palette is served well by tan fabric tones that pair effortlessly with the finishes in the collection. A performance fabric with a faux leather look and feel, offers extra durability. Across all materials, these neutral shades combine to deliver a polished yet casual feel.
- Fancy face top and two fancy face 20" leaves in Sandstone finish
- Cast hexagon shaped pedestal base in faux stone Textured Cameo finish
- Adjustable glides
- W: 92 in.
- D: 44 in.
- H: 30 in.
Table length with 1 leaf
- W: 112 in.
Table length with 2 leaves
- W: 132 in.
- Upholstered seat, inback and outback
- Welt trim around seat and inset on outside back
- W: 25-1/8 in.
- D: 28 in.
- H: 43 in.
- Upholstered seat, inback, outback, both sides of wing and portion of the arm
- W: 25-1/8
- D: 28
- H: 43
- Two wood-framed doors with inset tempered glass panels and patterned cast grilles
- Tempered glass side panels
- Behind doors are four adjustable / removable, tempered glass shelves with plate groove and polished edge, two halogen lights with touch dimmer switch and antiqued mirrored glass back panel
- Bottom section has one drawer with wrapped pad
- Squared shaped feet
- Adjustable glides
- Anti-tip kit